Saturday, January 17, 2009

Camaro for sale!





For sale. 1978 z28. It's been lots of fun having it, but it's time to let her go. Runs great, loud, very fun to drive- it's pretty quick. Needs a paint job and the inside needs the paneling put in (I have all the paneling, except the door panels). 350. Edelbrock 600. Turn down exhaust. The pictures show different size tires on front and back but they're the same now. Doesn't leak too bad (rain leaks). Has all new weather stripping. The passenger side door needs a new window regulator ($90). The passenger door could use new bushings. That should fix the leaks. The t-tops don't leak though, they're Hurst. Has a fresh oil change. I have the stock hood as well. New rear seat belts and the front ones are both installed from a different camaro and work. Speedo and tach don't work. Not entirley sure if it's the original engine or not. Good transmission. Have a few other spare parts to go with it. $3300.

3 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

You are too funny, love the car I am laughing right now cause that car is very you. let me know when you are in town I want to see your cute family:)-Lesha

Nicole said...

Ok, I laughed out loud. I don't know why but I did. I agree with Lesha it is very you.

em said...

sweet ride!